Industrial Leasing, Industrial Sales, Investment Sales, Land Sales
Mark has been working in commercial sales and leasing for 30 years. Starting in the business with a focus on industrial real estate in Vaughan, Mark has expanded his knowledge and services to include land development and investment within York Region and Metro Toronto.
Mark is a skilled negotiator and a strategic closer who has successfully managed many market-leading transactions. His market knowledge, depth of relationships with owners and users, and unwavering determination and ethics make him an agent of choice year after year.
Transactions involving major corporations include: Magna International, Acklands Grainger, First Group, United Technologies, Assa Abloy, Saputo, Akzo Nobel, Estee Lauder, Henry Schein, DG Group, Great Gulf, Zancor Homes, H&R Developments, Fieldgate, Skyline Reit, Piret/Blackstone, The Sorbara Group, Davpart, Milestone, and Glen Group to name a few.
- 450-452 Bowes RD & 96 Planchet Rd. – 2 Property portfolio of industrial with excess land - $36,600,000
- 2600 Steeles Ave West. – A 138,000 SF industrial building to be converted to high rise residential - $48,127,000
- 130 Pippin Road – A 90,000 SF industrial building sold to a user in the Vaughan area - $22,000,000
- 289 Courtland Road – A 77,000 SF industrial building sold to a user in the Vaughan area - $19,000,000
- 2700 Steeles Ave. West. – A 103,000 SF industrial building to be converted to high rise residential - $35,000,000
- 26-36 Tidemore Rd – A 206,000 SF industrial investment property sold to a Toronto developer - $12,100,000
- 601 Milner Ave – A 398,000 SF industrial property sold to a User/investor for redevelopment - $26,880,000
- 2465 Tedlo St. – A 82,000 SF industrial unit leased to a Mississauga manufacturer
- 1150 Centre St. – A mid-density residential development site - $13,500,000
Mark graduated from Loyola High School in Montreal and the University of British Columbia with a degree in Economics. In addition to Skiing and Mountain biking, Mark coaches Lacrosse in the summer and Hockey in the winter.