Humanity, Integrity and Performance
Lennard attracts the top players in commercial brokerage through an industry leading compensation package. Humanity, integrity and performance define and lead every action we take at Lennard, whether it is service to our clients or interaction with our colleagues.
- Min 5 hours day, Monday to Friday
- Contract position – 12-15 months
- Remote but with ability to travel to GTA offices on occasion
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing marketing and graphic design services for agents and operations team under the direction of Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Prepare print media marketing packages, reports, and listing presentations, including designing brochures and specialized reports
- Create, design, and format digital and print materials including brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, direct mailers, HTML e-mail blasts, newspaper/magazine ads, signs, newsletters, and event invitations, etc.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed on other marketing materials designed by team members
- Package artwork and assemble final layout for third party printers, prepare notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
- Create, design, draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, icons, maps and other artwork as needed
- Help to monitor Website maintenance (Drupal10) and SEO (training is available)
- Help to monitor and assist with e-marketing platform (HubSpot, training is available)
- Degree in Graphic Design with advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with web tools and HTML
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to our GTA offices on occasion and as needed
- Real estate background is a plus
- Proven record of providing outstanding customer service
- Positive energy with a good sense of humor
Please include portfolio of work with all resumes and Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our Downtown Toronto office. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for providing sales assistance to a seasoned Executive Vice President and Sales Agent by performing the key responsibilities listed below. Working closely with the Executive Vice President and Sales Agent, the Sales Assistant will perform a variety of tasks that will increase their knowledge in real estate. The Sales Assistant will work with a designated sales team and support team to ensure the goals of the overall office are met.
- Provide support, including generation of presentations often in PowerPoint and proposals (including tables, inserting images, Excel spreadsheets and graphs)
- Prepare project timelines and review legal documents (including agreements of purchase and sale, letters of intent, amendment agreements, offers to lease, and leases), general correspondence, and spreadsheet reports
- Coordinate and develop promotional marketing materials (in conjunction with the Sales Agent), and collateral material necessary to best represent properties
- Arrange and/or attend meetings with clients, as required (including tours, presentations, and business lunches)
- Coordinate client and landlord interaction as directed by Sales Agent pertaining to business development, ongoing contact with clients, or assembly and delivery of financial analysis and other necessary analysis as related to real estate offers (lease and purchase) and proposals using excel spreadsheets
- Create market reports and comparative analyses
- Create, develop, and update proposals, offering summaries, standard and customized brochures, photographs of properties, and other client-oriented information as directed by the Sales Agent
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date files on companies
- Research companies, properties, individuals, legal searches, etc. as directed by Sales Agent.
- Attend corporate functions, Broker’s receptions, industry events, as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree required (business, commerce, economics, engineering or chartered surveyor)
- Registered with OREA/RECO
- Financial analysis capability an asset
- A valid driver’s license and fully insured automobile is required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good working skills with Apple products a benefit
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external clients
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy or quality, exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Possess strong organization, time management, and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ambitious, self-starter with a high degree of confidence and motivation.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic, and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
If you are a real estate agent looking to make a move, please contact: