Lennard attracts the top players in commercial brokerage through an industry leading compensation package. Humanity, integrity and performance define and lead every action we take at Lennard, whether it is service to our clients or interaction with our colleagues.
Are you creative? Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you a good communicator? Are you interested in learning more about commercial real estate?
Then this position might be the right fit you!
This role is for someone who wants to be part of an operations team in a commercial real estate office located in the Markham area. This includes providing research, marketing and design support to approximately 25 agents and also providing general office assistance.
The successful candidate must have a positive attitude, a strong desire to work in a team environment, and a willingness to work outside of a "9 to 5" capacity when necessary to help out your team.
This position is an 14-month contract term, but as our offices continue to grow, this may also have the potential to become full time.
- Create and edit standard marketing materials including tours, broker letters, maps, floorplans, monthly mailer, email marketing, pitch booklets, RFP responses and other materials as required
- Prepare and maintain brokerage property listings including uploading listings to brokerage website and distributing to listing sites
- Ensure brand standards are met in all marketing materials
- Assist with other marketing projects as required
- Collect required property information using standard industry tools and communicate with outside brokerages
- Research landlord and owner information using standard industry tools
- Research tenant prospect information
- Research demographic, zoning and other market information
- Maintain updated contact lists for outside brokerages
- Assist with other research projects as required
- Coordinate, prepare, edit, proofread all documentation including correspondence, offers, presentations, proposals, surveys and reports
- Assist in the creation and management of trade records
- Assist with brokerage events as required
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- Answer telephones, responding to external inquiries and direct to appropriate people
- Troubleshoot user computer and telephone issues
- Set up meeting room for meetings and presentations and welcoming visitors
- Maintain general office and kitchen cleanliness and organization
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required
- Strong proficiency with all applicable software packages including but not limited to MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a professional yet personable demeanor
- Must be able to work well independently and within a team
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Experience managing a client database system
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Experience troubleshooting Apple computers in a Windows server environment
- 14 month contract with bonus for successful completion of full term
- Standard Benefits offered after probationary period
- 3 weeks annual vacation offered after probationary period
Please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodating the Needs of People with Disabilities During Hiring Process
Lennard Commercial welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are a real estate agent looking to make a move, please contact: