Lennard attracts the top players in commercial brokerage through an industry leading compensation package. Humanity, integrity and performance define and lead every action we take at Lennard, whether it is service to our clients or interaction with our colleagues.
Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy working in a team? Are you a good communicator? Then this might be the right fit for you!
This position is for someone who wants to rise to the challenge of being part of a marketing & research team in a fun and dynamic commercial real estate office located in the Downtown Toronto area. This includes providing administrative and research support to approximately 50 agents as well as your team members.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, a strong desire to work in a team environment, amazing attention to detail, be an expert in Microsoft Office Suite and have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet various deadlines while under pressure.
- Draft offers, listing reports, leasing reports and RFPs using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Work in Microsoft Office to create spreadsheets, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and documents as required
- Expert using Microsoft Word Track Changes
- Coordinate printing of packages and materials either in office or through external printing company
- Manage the office printing room and coordinate ordering new items as necessary
- Work in Adobe Acrobat to edit and combine PDF’s
- Edit images using Adobe Photoshop
- Arrange for documents to be signed digitally or in-person
- Manage, upload, and update documents and users in company dataroom (assign users, complete confidentiality agreements, send files when needed)
- Manage and update files on the company’s server ensuring all files are kept up to date
- Manage and directing all incoming calls and responding to external inquiries
- Arrange incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Perform research requests using various real estate search platforms & websites
- Manage MLS and other listing expiries
- Complete Corporate Profile searches and Parcel Register searches
- Gather zoning data
- Gather demographic information
- Gather property information/photos/maps
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education, college/university or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (in person, over the phone, and via email)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a professional yet personable demeanor
- Must be able to work well independently and within a team
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate an asset
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator an asset
About the Company
We are a commercial real estate company with 100 agents located across three offices in the GTA with our head office in downtown Toronto. We have been in the commercial real estate business for 40 years.
We pride ourselves in truly believing in a work-life balance. Even though our office may be fast paced, we recognize and reward hard work and loyalty, and we always find time to relax and enjoy each other’s company. We also highly value life outside the office, and support each other’s personal and professional goals through annual contests and monthly recognition programs.
Our team environment is second to none. We work hard to help each other, but we also work hard to celebrate each other’s successes.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
If you are a real estate agent looking to make a move, please contact: