Lennard attracts the top players in commercial brokerage through an industry leading compensation package. Humanity, integrity and performance define and lead every action we take at Lennard, whether it is service to our clients or interaction with our colleagues.
Are you creative? Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you a good communicator? Looking for a long-term, marketing position? Then this might be the right fit for you!
This position is for someone who wants to rise to the challenge of being part of a sales support team in a fun and dynamic commercial real estate office located in the Downtown Toronto area. This includes providing marketing, design, and research support to approximately 50 agents.
The successful candidate will have a good eye for design, a positive attitude, a strong desire to work in a team environment, amazing attention to detail, and the ability to multitask under pressure.
- Create marketing materials using Adobe Creative Cloud Apps (such as InDesign Illustration, Photoshop, etc.) while maintaining the company’s brand standards
- Designing listing brochures, tour packages, pitch presentations and larger listing booklets using Adobe Creative Cloud Apps and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook). This consists of collecting required property information using standard industry tools.
- Designing custom maps and aerials. This includes zoning maps, postal code & drive-time analysis, demographics and other marketing information.
- Designing custom marketing pieces as required
- Regularly update and maintain company website of listings and preparing email marketing
- Coordinate, prepare, edit, proofread all documentation including correspondence, offers, presentations, proposals, surveys and reports
- Shared Team responsibilities which include; responding to external inquiries, handling incoming & outgoing mail and couriers, and other general office management
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education, college/university or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including Outlook
- Must have intermediate experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a professional yet personable demeanor
- Must be able to work well independently and within a team
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate an asset
About the Company
We are a commercial real estate company with 85 agents located across three offices in the GTA with our head office in downtown Toronto. We have been in the commercial real estate business for almost 40 years.
We pride ourselves in truly believing in a work-life balance. Even though our office may be fast paced, we recognize and reward hard work and loyalty, and we always find time to relax and enjoy each other’s company. We also highly value life outside the office, and support each other’s personal and professional goals through annual contests and monthly recognition programs.
Our team environment is second to none. We work hard to help each other, but we also work hard to celebrate each other’s successes.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodating the Needs of People with Disabilities During Hiring Process
Lennard Commercial welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are a real estate agent looking to make a move, please contact: