Hunters Pointe (289 Daimler Parkway, Welland)
289 Daimler Parkway
Welland ON L3B 6G3
Lennard Commercial Realty is pleased to present ±208.76 acres of prime development land in northeast Welland. Previously home to the Hunters Pointe Golf Course, the land is Draft Approved for a master planned development of approximately 1,119 dwellings, comprised of residential, mixed-use, and open space community.
Famous for its historic Welland Canal connecting lakes Erie and Ontario, Welland is a charming town surrounded by the scenic beauty of the Niagara Escarpment, world-renowned wineries, shopping, dining, and entertainment, and is close to the international attraction of Niagara Falls. A fusion of small-town charm and great amenities, Welland offers an exciting lifestyle enriched with sports, recreation, nature, and more.
Draft Plan Approved for approximately 1,119 dwellings as follows:
- 699 single-detached dwellings
- 178 freehold townhouses
- 44 stacked townhouses
- 170 apartments in the mixed-use blocks
- ±60,000 SF commercial use within three NC (Neighbourhood Commercial) zoned blocks
- The community plan includes retail areas and open green space, scenic water elements, and pedestrian walkways creating diverse community spaces.
- The Welland Canal Recreational Trail borders the community and travels from Allanburg to as far as Port Colborne, offering walking and biking paths with beautiful views along the water all located in the heart of Niagara.