With more than 50 years’ experience in sales, Glenn is a top-flight professional sales representative and sales manager. He is a skilled communicator, powerful networker, and an influential leader. Glenn utilizes his extensive contact base to effectively market properties and identify new prospects. His client base includes leading organizations in sectors such as accounting, law, finance, development, marketing and manufacturing. Prior to Lennard, Glenn worked with the original NAI Global member firm Peter L. Mason Real Estate and then with J.J. Barnicke when they bought Mason. A founding Partner of Ashlar Crosby Cairo Realty, Glenn built a well-established Land & Investments team that he has brought with him to Lennard.
Glenn has built a large network in the York Region from many years of community involvement and dedication. He is a committed community leader and volunteers time to several regional non-profit boards. He is currently Chair of the New Unionville Home Society “Union Villa”. His past positions include:
- Chairman of the Board for Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Vice-Chairman on the Mayor’s Task Force Against the Markham Dumps
- Chair of the York Region Hospital Planning Forum
- Chair of the Markham Board of Trade
- Chair of the Markham Committee of Adjustment (appointed for an unprecedented three terms)
Scope of Experience
- Over 50 years of successful sales experience
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) Commercial Arbitration Committee
- Past Chair of the Markham Board of Trade
- Markham Committee of Adjustment: Vice Chair 1995-1997 & Chair 1998-2004
- Successfully sold projects from 2 acres to 300 acres
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) and Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) Commercial Council
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) Award of Merit – 1994
- Markham Achievement & Civic Recognition Award – 1997
- Spirit of Community 2000 – York Region
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) Commercial Award of Merit – 2003
- Markham Board of Trade 2008 Anthony Roman Award–Community/Business Citizen of the Year
“Part of my own success in the real estate business can be attributed to the hard work that I have enjoyed with Mr. Crosby in successfully acquiring several projects. These purchases ranged from as small as 5 acres to mid-size sites of 55 acres and larger sites in the 100 acre range.
He is ethical, honourable, responsible and dependable and I can recommend him for any real estate sales assignment.”
~ Paul Bailey, Owner of Bazil Developments Inc.