425 King Street
Drive Through + Additional CRU, 800 to 2,500 SF Build To Suit
The site is located near the north west corner of King Street and Lincoln street.
- High profile new-build opportunity with drive-thru on King Street south of Lincoln across from Welland Hospital.
- The building is estimated at 2,500 SF, but the size can be adjusted if required.
- There is a significant new development on this block: new 5 storey seniors residence and a new McDonald's on Lincoln. McDonald's is very busy.
- This site is surrounded by major traffic drivers: hospital, Welland community 30,000 SF. complex, Welland arenas, and Rexall.
- There is activity throughout the day and week.
- The site is to be finished in 2023.
Overall Building Size
Up to 2,500 SF of Space
Ample Dedicated Parking
- Build to suit
- Scheduled completion: Q 3-4, 2021
- Pylon sign
- Easy in and out access
- Build can include high ceilings
- Daytime population within 1 kilometre: 6,050
- Traffic on King St estimated at 7764 cars per day
- Traffic on Lincoln Street estimated at 14,096 cars per day
800 - 2,500 SF
Willing to demise the space to 1,700 SF for a DT and 800 for a Non DT