1485 Westbrook Road
Built in 2014 and operated as a viable sportsplex until January 2023 - reception building of 7,280 SF and Sportsdome of 97,500 SF.
The Dome collapsed under heavy snow and has since remained closed. Pre-Covid, the business operated in a cash-positive position with income potential on the horizon.
Ample on-site parking and easy access, this property of 23.4 acres offers the new owner with plenty of potential. Repair estimates, business statements, and other documents can be available to qualified parties.
96,000 SF Sportsdome (Built 2014. Deflated Jan 2023)
- Canvas inflatable
- 73’ clear height
- two airlock drive in entrances
- Adaptable: soccer, golf range, trade shows, private events
- Electrical 800 Amps 600/347 Volt, 3 Pole; 150 Amp, 600/347 Volt 3 pole generator
7,280 SF Reception Centre
- Two storey - steel frame, slab on grade, steel exterior, EPDM roof
- Ground floor - Open reception, offices, meeting rooms, change rooms, weight/fitness room, elevator, snack bar, elevator
- Second level is large open space (unfinished - potential use could be restaurant/bar). Washrooms
- Heating - rooftop HVAC
- Electrical - 800 Amps 600/347 Volt 3 Phase with transformer. There is also a 150 Amp 600/347 Volt 3 phase Gererac backup power system
- Sprinkler - Yes
- Sewer - on-site septic system
- Water - well. Water filtration system