Richard has been practicing Real Estate Brokerage and Consulting since 1988. He has focused his efforts during that time representing some of Toronto’s most prominent companies, and has completed many notable transactions. In addition, Richard has also negotiated transactions with major developers such as Brookfield, Morguard, PIRET, H & R REIT, Oxford, Cadillac Fairview, GWL Realty Advisors, OMERS Realty and Manulife, virtually every major landlord in the GTA.
Richard joined Lennard in 1998, became a founding Partner in 2003 and has helped grow the company from 8 employees to 125 employees with three offices in the GTA. As Senior Vice President and Managing Partner, Richard is consistently one of the top three agents in the firm and has earned his designation as a Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Richard is a graduate of Ridley College and holds a BA, Economics from the University of Western Ontario. Some of his interests include, golf, tennis, skiing and snow boarding. Richard is married with 3 children, is a member of the Beaver Valley Ski Club, Rosedale Golf Club, and sits on Rosedale’s Board of Directors. Richard has also been an active fundraiser for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).
- Richard has over 30 years commercial real estate experience spanning office, industrial sales and leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, design build and build to suit developments. Richard has also advised his clients on strategic initiatives that help them grow and become more profitable and deliver cost effective solutions.
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Canadian Real Estate Associates
- Real Estate Council Of Ontario