95 King Street E, Forest
|Overall Size 2,087 SF|
The property is ideally located across the busy Foodland, representing the only grocery store in town. Forest, ON is a community located within Lambton Shores (approx. 11,000 population) and currently has only 1 quick service restaurant; Tim Hortons. The property provides an excellent opportunity for a tenant to take advantage of the existing improvements. In addition a drive-thru can also be incorporated.
- Located along the main commercial node of Forest, Ontario
- Former single tenant KFC building with 2,087 SF of leasable space
- Freestanding building with drive-thru capability
- Over half an acre with an abundance of parking
- Located along Hwy 21, a high traffic area connecting to Hwy 402, Sarnia, and Grand Bend, ON
- Highway 21 (King Street) is a major thoroughfare linking many communities and cottage areas
- Directly across from a Foodland supermaket of over 30,000 SF, the only grocery store in Forest, ON
- Other national tenants in the immediate area include: Tim Hortons, LCBO, RBC, TD Bank, CIBC, and Pharmasave.