251-255 Simcoe Street S
|Overall Size 15,764 SF||Zoning PSC-A; R2 / R3-A / R6-B / R7-A|
|Lot Area 0.435 acres|
7,094 sf of retail/commercial space and 8,670 sf of residential apartments available for sale in Oshawa’s Main Central Area.
- 2100 SF storage/warehouse space on ground and lower level vacant
- 2 semi-detached 2-story homes of 1100 SF currently leased to 2 tenants. These homes could be converted to duplexes (apartments on first and second floor) thereby increasing the number of tenants in the 2 homes to 4 and increasing the rental income
- There is a huge potential to increase the rental income for this property by leasing all of the available space, and increasing the rents (which are very low)
- Located on the north-east corner of Simcoe St S and Gibb St. Durham Region is already buying properties and preparing for construction. When construction is completed, this property with be right at the corner of 2 major, 4-lane city streets.
- Equipment included: 10 stoves, 10 fridges
- 2 rented semi-detached houses
- 3-tank all new water system
- 11 parking spaces
- Entrances from Celina St and Simcoe St for north-bound and south-bound access
- 401 Interchange at SImcoe Street is within a 5 minute drive
- The property is located in City intensification zone called the Oshawa Central Transit Zone that surrounds the new GO Station (under 5-minute drive)