1506 Queen Street W
Prime Parkdale Location
|Building Type User/Investor Mixed Used Property||Current Use Retail & Residential||Zoning CR 2.5(c1.0G r2.0)SS2(x1766)|
|Depth 120'||Frontage 20'||Lot Area 2,400 SF|
|Parking 2 spots accessed via laneway at back of the building|
PT LT 3 PL 452 PARKDALE AS IN CA501821; CITY OF TORONTO
This property is located on Queen Street W. Parkdale is one of West Toronto's trendiest neighborhoods with a unique mixed node of boutique retailers and hip restaurants/bars. The property is situated steps from the 501 & 301 Queen Street W streetcar stop and the Jameson Avenue bus stop. Only 18 minutes to Dufferin Station via TTC. Quick access to the Gardiner Expressway and downtown Toronto.
- The building has one retail unit on the first floor including use of the basement, and two residential units; a 1 bedroom apartment on the second floor and a 2 bedroom apartment on the third floor.
- All the tenants are on month-to-month leases.
- There are two parking spots at the back of the building accessed via laneway at rear, and there is a potential for parking 4 cars.
- Well located in vibrant Parkdale Village, right on Queen Street W.
- A minute away from transit stops at Jameson, Dowling Ave, Lansdowne Ave and many more.
|Total Taxes $13,131.22/annum|
- First Floor & Basement (Retail)
- Upper Level (Residential)