Investment Sales, Industrial Sales
Grace works alongside Noah Schwartz, SVP of Investment Sales. Grace studied financial accounting at a university in China, then worked as an accountant and a financial manager before moving to Canada. After working at CIBC World Markets and CIBC Wealth Management in Toronto for six years, Grace entered the insurance industry with a focus on providing advice and services on Life insurance and RESP products.
Since joining Lennard, Grace has worked on investments for various Canadian asset types, including but not limited to the industrial warehouse, medical office, multi-family apartment building, and retail store leasing requirements.
Grace has built a solid and trusting relationship with her clients by consistently providing her clients with the highest level of services.
Grace is fluent in 3 languages:
Grace enjoys hiking, reading books, meditating, and spending time with her family in her spare time.
Examples of Client Mandates and Deal Types
- Sale of Midtown 25-unit apartment building
- Sale of Land for Redevelopment in Georgina, Ontario
- Purchase of Land for a two-story office building in Markham
- Purchase of Warehouses – 3,000 SF - 50,000 SF
- Purchase of School property – 20,000+ SF
- Purchase of Dental office – 1,500 SF
- Multiple leasing requirements – Warehouse, Badminton Court, and Retail store